Progressive Brilliance


I came across this TEDx talk this morning while reading through my usual social media channels and it resonated so strongly with me I wanted to share it.  Along the lines of the Nicole's Farm project, I believe that those who have the interest and potential to interpret and take action on progressive ideas can do so in ways that can improve the quality of life of global community. Bjarke Ingels, the architect speaking in this talk expresses a vision for sustainability that I have profoundly felt for quite some time but have not heard articulated so effectively until watching this video.  





Progress in the realm of global environmental issues can be accelerated when we begin acting on sustainability as a "design challenge" and not a "moral sacrifice".

No comments:

Post a Comment